My name's Jared (but you can call me Jay). I'm a writer, a fan of many things, and pretty weird.
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
If you’re sick of Clara Oswald being reduced to a romantic interest for the doctor clap your hands
If you’re sick of Clara Oswald receiving less character development in half a series than a cyber man head got in one episode clap your hands
If you’re sick of Clara Oswald being pushed into the same stereotypical female character mold and not being allowed to shine or develop independently of the doctor clap your hands
I’m going to rip the hair off my fuckin head
- Clara and the Doctor have no canonical romantic dynamic
- What do you mean by “reduced to a romantic interest”? Seriously what the blazes does that mean? What have they taken away from Clara’s characterisation as a result of her being a “romantic interest” (which she isn’t?)
- HOW did Handles, the cyberman head, get ANY character development? What do you define character development as, and exactly what is wrong with Clara’s current character development (or indeed lack thereof)? What are you even looking for?
- RE: last point, the show is no doubt about the Doctor? and his adventures with his companions. Naturally all companion achievements (male, female, or otherwise) will surely revolve around their time with him. What is your point?
Why does the most common form of Moffat hate just consist of describing his female characters as bad in only the most vague way, with no effort made to clarify how/why this is bad. I’ve seen Moffat haters use the phrase “she’s reduced to [x]” No, no she’s not. Having [x] doesn’t negate all of her other traits. Please elaborate.
If you’re sick of fandom assuming a female character having a romance means they have no other traits, clap your hands.
If you’re sick of fandom having such a disgusting confirmation bias that they will look for character development in a metal head and ignore it in a female human being just so that can call someone else sexist, clap your hands.
If you’re sick of fandom reducing female characters to one or two stereotypes so they can put them in a box and blame it on sexism, clap your hands.
- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget